Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
tagged by Jenmixelle
1. If you had to pick one post (of the ones already on your blog, including reblogs) to be highlighted on top of your blog, which would it be and why? (you couldn’t pick more or rotate several)
This one so that way if by some off chance my daughter came across it, she would know that I still love her and think of her everyday.
2.What fandom are you into but wouldn’t acknowledge it either in real life or online?
I’m pretty open about my fandoms. So I don’t think there are many that I wouldn’t acknowledge. I am a little more back in the closet about Twilight though (it’s more I’m losing interest in it and fast)
3. What’s on top of your to-do list for this year?
lose 52+ lbs, get a job, pass my classes….
4. If you could be BFFs with one celebrity, who would it be and why?
Ashley Greene, cause I would be the friend that keeps planting that Greenbone seed in her head BWAHAHAHAHA
No Seriously though… I just think it would be cool :)
5. You have a chance to go back in time and change one decision you’ve made. What would it be?
I want to say “Giving up Ana for adoption” but even I know that’s false, because I know I wasn’t ready or able to care for a baby/child at 16. So I’m gonna say listening to others while in Sacramento. Had I stuck with my guns and continued to work instead of filing for disability; Chris and I would probably have a house by now AND I would be working
6. What’s one piece of clothing you wouldn’t part with even if you couldn’t wear it anymore (shoes included)?
My Dale Earnhardt T-shirt. My grandmother bought it for me at her work came home and gave it to me. She said that she didn’t know why she had to buy it but she did. That was the night he died. And now that she it gone too, I refuse to part with it (my grandmother NEVER bought me material items)
7. Which tumblr do you visit the most when you’re bored?
8. Who was the recipient of the last email you sent?
Umm a reviewer on FF.net
9. Which TV show did you watch from beginning to end?
Eureka and it’s ending this Season :( Damn you SyFy!
10. What’s the most expensive thing you bought as purely an indulgence for yourself?
My laptop (I had a netbook at the time and a desktop computer)
11. What’s on the walls in your room?
Beige paint and cherry wood 6 foot 3 head board and an Egyptian artwork scroll
My questions for you: